Quality Assurance & Environment Policy
Mahham Engineering Services (MES) is committed to deliver its services in accordance with best practice standards and Our Client’s requirements and expectations. Our Quality Assurance and Environment Plan includes:
- Providing top quality engineering solution within budget and schedule
- Listen our customers feedback and ensure we fulfill our promises
- Continuous improvement in our Technical Integrity and Safety in Design processes
- Our duty of care to the environment in which the project will exist
- The legislative requirements and prevailing regulations pertaining to the delivered facility.
- The goals that the Client expects to achieve with regard to time to complete, investment cost and technical performance of the delivered facility.
- The concept of sustainable development that is compatible with accepted community and environmental standards.
- Managing the activities to minimize adverse environmental effects.
- The prevention of pollution and minimization of wastes.
- Complying with all relevant environmental legislation and the environmental policies of our clients.
- Communicating environmental policies to employees and contractors and the public who may be impacted by the Company’s activities.
- Seeking to improve the environmental management practices based on past performance and industry trends.
All MES employees are required to act in an environmentally responsible manner in carrying out their duties in compliance with this policy and to report any potential conflicts with this policy to their supervisor, who in turn shall ensure that a complying solution is proposed to the client or other responsible person.